- Lower Cost + Higher Efficacy. Due to rapid product innovation, Filament LED bulbs are trending 11% lower in price, and 29% higher in efficacy compared with recent industry forecasts.
- Filament LED bulbs provide the highest quality of light based on three universally recognized parameters (warm white, high CRI, and no flicker).
- Filament LED lamps are compatible with either leading-edge, or trailing-edge dimmers, and in some cases a few lamps are compatible with both types of dimmers.
- Filament LED lamps meet or exceed existing industry quality, safety, and energy efficiency standards as defined by Energy Star, CE, UL, TUV, RoHS, and REACH. CRI, and Color Accuracy also meet or exceed existing standards.
- Filament LED lamps are reliable. With typical life expectancies ranging from 25,000 ~30,000 hours, and designs that run so cool and efficiently that a heat sink is no longer needed, Filament LED lamps are poised to become the new benchmark in LED lamp design.
AXP Technology, Inc. warrants our AXP brand Filament LED products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. For TLED, panel light, and shoebox light certified through DLC, the product lifetime is 50,000 hours or 5-year from the date of purchase under normal usage. For Energy Star certified Filament LED bulbs, and MR16, the product lifetime is 25,000 hours or 2.5-year from the date of purchase under normal usage. Warranty retrogrades based on the date of purchase.
Private label and sub-brand are not included in this master warranty policy. PB label lighting product warranty follows the OEM manufacturer’s warranty. For Filament LED and MR16, it is 2 years warranty from shipment. For T5/T8, panel light, shoebox light, and wallpack, it is 5 years warranty from shipment.
Unless specified in the cut sheet, all vintage bulbs and private brand Filament LED bulbs are for indoor applications only. Inappropriate usage of the products will void the warranty coverage.